Unique testing complex (ETC) enables:
- Testing in on-line mode,
- Analysis of answers of the participants and immediate receipt of the testing results,
- Generation of statistic reports.
Testing at physical presence/remote
- Testing in physical presence is performed at the International Specialized Platforms. Knowledge contest tasks are solved in hard copy or soft copy using computer in classrooms as real time testing.
- Remote testing is performed in educational institutions at location of permanent study of the participants. Knowledge contest tasks are solved only in form of on-line testing.
- Appeal means a grounded written statement of disagreement with the credited points following assessment of papers filled in by knowledge contest participant. Appeals are accepted and processed within five business days after the protocols with result for each phase of the knowledge contest are published.